Welcome to Loudoun Eye Associates
The optometrists and eye care staff at Loudoun Eye Associates are committed to providing our patients with a warm and personalized eye care experience like no other. We do this by adhering to our carefully constructed mission/vision statement which has been ingrained in our hearts.
We have a warm and friendly staff, convenient office hours, and a beautiful optical center which offers a large selection of fashionable as well as functional eyewear. Our eye doctors utilize state-of-the-art examination equipment and maintain secure computerized medical records.
New Patient Starting Points:
- Come in and meet our Ashburn eye doctors today!
- See Insurance plans we accept
- Find map, directions, hours & our contact details.
- Request an appointment.
- Read about our comprehensive eye exams, children's vision care, treatment of eye diseases and more.
- See the designer frame brands we carry at our Ashburn optical.
Existing Patient Links:
- Reorder Contacts Online from our Ashburn, VA optometrist
- Complete patient forms
- Request an appointment from Dr. Richard Kao & Dr. Roy Park.
- Learn all about Lasik and other options for eye surgery
- Pursue treatment of eye disease including glaucoma, macular degeneration, cataracts and diabetic retinopathy
Q&A with Dr. K
Dr. Kao Answers Your Eyecare Questions
Do I need to use an antiglare filter on my computer screen?
Antiglare filters for the computer can be effective at reducing reflections from the computer screen, which may improve comfort for some. However, computer screen antiglare filters will not help if you have eye fatigue due to visual problems associated with the constant focusing and refocusing of the eyes while working on computers. An evaluation with your eye doctor may determine that you may need prescription computer eyewear.
Here You Can Get Great Eyewear & Eye Care in Ashburn, VA
Our eye care office Loudoun Eye Associates is conveniently located in the heart of Ashburn, VA and serves patients from the entire State of Virginia. It is very close in proximity to the Brambleton, Broadlands, and Ashburn Village communities - schedule an appointment today. If you have a moment, please give us your feedback about our site and your experiences with Loundoun Eye Associates.
Insurance & Financing
We accept most medical and vision insurance plans. Please visit our Insurance page for a list of many of the insurance plans that we currently accept. Financing is also available through CareCredit (http://www.carecredit.com).
- Sep 18, 2014 - Protect Children's Eyes During Sports
- Aug 27, 2014 - Cutting Edge Glaucoma Technology
A futuristic, yet simplistic, eye implant paired with a smartphone app may change the way eye doctors treat glaucoma. More »
- Aug 24, 2014 - Comfortable Vision for Back-to-school Reading
- Feb 8, 2013 - Welcome to our New Website
Visit our new optometry website for information about our Practice. More »
- Jan 25, 2013 - Pink, Stinging Eyes?
It Could Be Pink Eye. More »