Welcome to Loudoun Eye Associates
The optometrists and eye care staff at Loudoun Eye Associates are committed to providing our patients with a warm and personalized eye care experience like no other. We do this by adhering to our carefully constructed mission/vision statement which has been ingrained in our hearts.
"Caring, Compassionate Eye Healthcare for a Lifetime"
OUR VISION IS TO:
- Provide a caring and compassionate environment where the doctors and staff understand and respect their patients and are readily available to address their needs.
- Provide our patients with personal, individualized eye health care with the highest level of quality and thoroughness, while also educating them about eye health to ensure life-long good vision.
- Maintain the highest standards of care by committing to continued improvement in our profession and adopting state of the art instrumentation.
We have a warm and friendly staff, convenient office hours, and a beautiful optical center which offers a large selection of fashionable as well as functional eyewear. Our eye doctors utilize state-of-the-art examination equipment and maintain secure computerized medical records.
Q&A with Dr. K
Dr. Kao Answers Your Eyecare Questions
I have seasonal allergies. How come my eyes are still itchy even after I take a Claritin pill?
Here You Can Get Great Eyewear & Eye Care in Ashburn, VA
Our eye care office Loudoun Eye Associates is conveniently located in the heart of Ashburn, VA and serves patients from the entire State of Virginia. It is very close in proximity to the Brambleton, Broadlands, and Ashburn Village communities - schedule an appointment today. If you have a moment, please give us your feedback about our site and your experiences with Loundoun Eye Associates.
Insurance & Financing
We accept most medical and vision insurance plans. Please visit our Insurance page for a list of many of the insurance plans that we currently accept. Financing is also available through CareCredit (http://www.carecredit.com).
- Jul 24, 2015 - 6 Things You Need To Know About Cataracts
- May 29, 2015 - 5 Ways to Ensure Healthy Vision
- May 17, 2015 - What Women Need to Know About Eye Health
- Feb 8, 2013 - Welcome to our New Website
Visit our new optometry website for information about our Practice. More »
- Jan 25, 2013 - Pink, Stinging Eyes?
It Could Be Pink Eye. More »