Welcome to Loudoun Eye Associates
The optometrists and eye care staff at Loudoun Eye Associates are committed to providing our patients with a warm and personalized eye care experience like no other. We do this by adhering to our carefully constructed mission/vision statement which has been ingrained in our hearts.
“Caring, Compassionate Eye Healthcare for a Lifetime”
OUR VISION IS TO:
- Provide a caring and compassionate environment where the doctors and staff understand and respect their patients and are readily available to address their needs.
- Provide our patients with personal, individualized eye health care with the highest level of quality and thoroughness, while also educating them about eye health to ensure life-long good vision.
- Maintain the highest standards of care by committing to continued improvement in our profession and adopting state of the art instrumentation.
We have a warm and friendly staff, convenient office hours, and a beautiful optical center which offers a large selection of fashionable as well as functional eyewear. Our eye doctors utilize state-of-the-art examination equipment and maintain secure computerized medical records.
Q&A with Dr. K
Dr. Kao Answers Your Eyecare Questions
Do I need to use an anti-glare filter on my computer screen?
anti-glare filters will not help if you have eye fatigue due to visual problems associated with the constant focusing and refocusing of the eyes while working on computers. An
evaluation with your eye doctor may determine that you may need prescription computer eyewear.
What Clients Say
I feel like Cindy who helped in picking out my frames is a long lost friend. She was so cheerful and kind. Her advice on frames was extremely appreciated. The explanation of my insurance benefits was my favorite part. Cindy would explain what I was eligible for and let me make the choices accordingly. My previous optometrist never explained any insurance details to me and my sticker price was way over my budget and therefore my glasses were a burden to me for a whole year. The frames in the office were clearly labeled with their prices which helped me choose. (Yelp user)
I’ve been seen by both Dr. Kao and Dr. Park for my yearly contact lens prescription. They are both always friendly and highly knowledgeable. They ask proactive questions about my eyes that I don’t ever think twice about. I highly recommend these doctors to everybody! (Nancy J.)
A very professional yet friendly service. I would not hesitate to recommend the services of Loudoun Eye Associates. The examinations were thorough and detailed, with plenty of feedback on the findings, delivered in a manner which was easy to understand. There was no pressure to purchase glasses from them once the examinations were finished, but they were happy to give advice if required. Very nice people! (Julie C.)
- Monday:9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Tuesday:10:00 AM - 6:30 PM
- Wednesday:9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Thursday:10:00 AM - 6:30 PM
- Friday:9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Saturday:9:00 AM - 2:00 PM