An Expectations Checklist
Steps Our Practice is Taking
- Hand sanitation stations are available at the entrance and throughout the practice.
- The facility, including all of our equipment and eyeglass frames, will be disinfected constantly throughout the day, using CDC guidelines.
- Each pre-testing and examination rooms are disinfected after every patient exam, including all surfaces, instrumentation, door handles, and equipment.
- We will disinfect frames after a patient has contact with them.
- Regularly cleaning and disinfecting railings, door handles, counters, reception room areas, and all spaces where public interaction occurs.
- Limiting the number of patients in the office or any area at one time.
- The exam room and pretesting instruments will be disinfected after every patient.
- We will be aware of common “touch points” within the clinic such as doorknobs, counters, keyboards, phones, credit card machines, pens, etc. and will be disinfecting these as often as possible.
- Pens will be sanitized after each use by a patient.
- Masks are now optional for staff and doctors who are doubly vaccinated.