Making a decision about your eyewear goes beyond good vision and makes a statement about who you are. Your decision affects how you see and also how you want to be seen by others. But with so many different styles to choose from, getting the right look for your face and your lifestyle can be overwhelming.
Our staff will help you find the best fit for your specific needs and explain how different lenses and frames will impact your vision. They will help you narrow down your choices so you can find the look, fit and functionality you want from your eyewear.
Should I Buy My Glasses Online?
At Loudoun Eye Associates, we offer a large selection of eyeglasses, contact lenses and designer frames and sunglasses. At our optometry practice in Ashburn, VA we carry the latest European and American designer eyewear collections in a variety of styles, colors and materials including titanium, stainless steel and plastic.
New clients and all our current patients from all around Broadlands, Brambleton and Ashburn Village are welcome to visit our optometrists with their current prescription - no appointment necessary.
- Learn why computer glasses are important to protect your eyes
- We offer a wide range of contact lenses to fit your needs including contact lens exams and fittings.
- We carry a large variety of top designer frames for both eyeglasses and sunglasses.
- Eyeglasses are more popular today than ever, despite the availability of contact lenses and vision correction surgery.
- Visit our interactive on-line tool and we'll guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs to help you choose the glasses that are right for you!
- When buying a pair of eyeglasses for your child bring them along. Your child should like how the the glasses look and feel. When they wear their glasses they can be successful at everything they do,
- Today’s eyeglass lens treatments make a real difference in what you see, and what you don’t see. Scratches, glare, ultraviolet rays—all are potential hazards to healthy sight that can be minimized or eliminated by a lens treatment.
- Whether or not you require vision correction, sunglasses can add an element of comfort and enhanced performance to your activities, while helping you look great.
- Get tips on caring for your lenses and frames and learn about the benefits of bifocals, progressives, high index lenses and prescription sunglasses.
- Sports glasses, Protective eyewear, SCUBA diving... we can help you with glasses for your specific needs.
- Transitions Optical, Inc. has developed the world's most advanced photochromic lens technology—the ability of a lens to darken in the presence of invisible UV light. Transitions lenses are the #1 brand of photochromic lenses recommended by eye care professionals worldwide.