Welcome to Loudoun Eye Associates
Caring, Compassionate Eye Care in Ashburn VA
At Loudoun Eye Associates, serving Ashburn, Broadlands, and Brambleton, you will find a warm and friendly staff, convenient office hours, and a beautiful optical center which offers a large selection of fashionable as well as functional eyewear.
Our optometrists and eye care staff are committed to providing our patients with a warm and personalized eye care experience like no other – as well as state-of-the-art examination equipment and secure computerized medical records. We do this by adhering to our carefully constructed mission/vision statement which has been ingrained in our hearts.
- To provide a caring and compassionate environment where the doctors and staff understand and respect their patients and are readily available to address their needs.
- To provide our patients with personal, individualized eye health care with the highest level of quality and thoroughness, while also educating them about eye health to ensure life-long good vision.
- To maintain the highest standards of care by committing to continued improvement in our profession and adopting state of the art instrumentation.
We welcome patients of all ages to our optometry office. Our kind and trusted eye doctors provide personalized optical and medical eye care services to satisfy your family’s needs at any age, from pediatrics to geriatrics.
Your child simply wears the specially fitted lenses while he or she sleep. These lenses reshape the cornea during the night, and in the morning your child will see with corrected vision without the aid of glasses or contacts. Schedule an appointment with your eye doctor to see if we can help!
Active kids that wear glasses or contacts often run into difficulty while swimming or playing sports. Active lifestyles can force them to wear bulky protective goggles or results in broken frames. By using VST your child will not have to wear glasses or contacts during the day.
VST has shown remarkable results in correcting nearsightedness in children. Not only will your child be able to go about their day without needing glasses or contacts, studies have shown that Vision Shaping Therapy actually prevents further deterioration of your child’s eye site.
If you experience loss of vision, double vision, swelling, infection or any eye emergency, contact us immediately for guidance. We’ll help you with the best treatment to prevent complications and promote long-lasting clear eyesight.
Please call our office at: (703) 722-8787 for further instructions. Use your best judgment on urgency, if you feel you need to find the nearest emergency room.
- Monday: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 6:30 PM
- Wednesday: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Thursday: 10:00 AM - 6:30 PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM - 5:30 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM
- Sunday: Closed